A love that can kill


this is a stroy made by my classmate..i hope you will like it^^
CHILDISH LOVE
I was once a kid without even minding the true meaning of love. Everything for me seemed similar and just a sort of games to be played by kiddos. My routine then was to play, eat and sleep, nothing more, nothing less. But one day, as I was throwing a stone to a cat by the street, I saw a girl of my age too, sobbing under the shade of the mango tree. My heart leaped with pity... I was magnetized by those eyes flooded with unwanted tears that were glistening and running down her rosy cheeks. Those tears were like a knife that stabbed my heart into pieces and I really don't understand why... I came near her and sat beside her. I knew that she did notice my presence but she just pretended that she didn't. I tried to utter a word but it seems that my mouth was locked with invincible chains and for the very first time in my life I became speechless.
Ten minutes had passed and still I didn't earn the courage to talk. I was amazed when she looked at me. She's so pretty that I can't take my eyes off her and I knew at that time that I won't be weary in staring at those eyes. I gazed at her and I read a question from that expression of hers. I wanted to say that I'm so much worried but I am not in the right place to be. Maybe because of shyness she ran away leaving me with concocted questions in my young mind and being regretful of not putting those into words. I know that the world isn't that small for me to see that little girl again that's why I took her out of my mind and even laugh at myself for being silly thinking of her everyday.
Now, twelve years had passed. I walked by the street with a ball in my hand. For me basketball is the best sport played especially by 16 year-olds like me. I didn't notice that I threw it higher that I didn't even have the chance to catch it; my eyes were stolen by the mango tree, the tree that I already left in my past. Everything becomes vivid. I remembered the girl beneath it; those tears that unexplainably tore my heart and; the girl that made my mouth shut! And then I felt my eyes, little-by-little looking at the exact place where that princess sat twelve years ago. In my bewilderment, I saw a beautiful lady who's crying. It's like I was brought back at the past. I found myself walking near her. It's a very familiar moment and without thinking I wished that I have the guts to talk and ask her what the problem is.
Quietly, I sat a meter apart from her. I took a very deep breath, filling my lungs with all the luck in the world. I'm not used of talking to a girl and that's the reason why at my age I haven't yet experienced courting somebody. At first, a hoarse voice came from my throat. I tried to speak right away because I could feel that little-by-little the luck that I've managed is already seething from my ego. She looked at me after I'd asked her what the problem was. Her eyes were emerald, a good pair to her angelic face. Those cheeks were also familiar to me. There's a spot of joy in my heart; there's a harsh voice telling me that she is "that" princess.
It didn't take so long and she replied. In a voice full of solemnity, she told me that she's longing for her mom who already died and had been gone for 12 years. So, that was the reason why she was crying back then. I need not to confirm if she really was that fragile girl that I though I've left in my past. The vigorous beats in this heart tell me that she is that girl! Finding myself being bewildered with coincidence, I introduced myself to her hoping that she too would give me her name. "Chrisjohn", I said and for the first time I saw her smile which I considered as a very precious thing that could light up the whole Minnesota. I'm more pleased when I heard her telling me her name "Nathalia".
We became friends by then. We do what friends usually do such as mall hopping and texting... but everything seems to change. I just woke up one morning from a dream. A very nice dream and we, being lovers, is the nicest part for me! At that moment, I felt a mirthful beat... I tried to suppress the feeling but then, all I knew is I missed her, is that I want to be with her. I want to be the reason of her smiles and I want to hold her hand in each passing minute... it's like I want to love her! I've never been in love with somebody else... is this really the feeling? Love for me from the very beginning is a bizarre thing but why at this moment it seems that I knew it already my whole life? I jumped out of bed... I shouldn't dawdle; I need to tell her that I love her because I could feel that my heart won't be able to handle and contain it that long. I just found myself running... and then standing in front of their house. Unaware, I pressed their doorbell twice. It didn't take a minute and she opened the gate herself. The moment I'd laid my eyes on her face, I've felt that my hands are sweaty and shivering with nervousness. I was like a machine then because the moment that I opened my mouth, all the words came out abruptly without me even pausing. I know that she was shocked with my revelations and her frown proved that. I made her look at me again and ask her if she doesn't like me that much. She only stared at me before saying that she'll leave the country tomorrow because her father would be sending her in a girl's boarding school in Washington. She said that she was sorry before she closed the gate.
Blots of tears rushed down my cheeks. I thought being in love is the greatest experience a man could have but then, hell, it hurts! The next day, news had reached me that she had left at flight no. 589. It was then that I felt that she was really gone. That particular day, I planned to get my life back to normal by playing basketball everyday and walking on the other side of our place so as for me not to see the mango tree ever again. The next morning, as I was quietly seated on our love seat waiting for my breakfast to be cooked, I opened the television and tried to look for movies that would entertain my dumb life but into my surprise I saw a plane hovered by three (3) helicopters... the reporter says, "Our morning was shocked with the news that a plane with flight no. 589 with girls sent to a boarding school in Washington exploded in midair. Nothing was left except for the remnants of their poor bodies which are for sure won't be identified anymore. The rescuers are still..." and there I turned off the television. Everything seemed to fall on my head. I stood up and went back to my bed. My nerves stopped from working, my mind was frozen and my heart was ablaze with sorrow! I stood up and went to the bathroom without even thinking. There, at the big mirror, I saw my devastated reflection... how could I live with the reality that Nathalia is gone and never will she come back again? My dreams are all useless now, my world is already empty and this heart doesn't want to beat no more. Suddenly, a blue color caught my sight. And there, just near the sink stands a small yet rounded vase which contains flowers that haven't been changed since the day before yesterday. I picked it up and feel its texture; have its ice-like body fill the veins of my hands with remorse. With an abrupt moment, I threw that vase to the mirror and I saw myself through it shattered... small pieces of glass fell on my feet. I picked up one and stared at it for a whole minute... I drew it near to where my pulse is... I can't feel anything, only coldness... numbness... then I saw my blood oozing out through the deep cut that I've made.
I sat at the floor because I felt some dizziness already and then there I wait for my ending... everything is circling around me... I could feel the pail of blood coming out of my body. Maybe it's already time for me to let go... I stared for the last time at my blood flowing freely and staining my white-tiled bathroom floor. I closed my eyes, preparing to leave this cruel world while uttering "We will see each other now, Nathalia. Just wait for me... wait for me..."
Three (3) days later...
Please leave a message after the tone...
"Chrisjohn? It's me, Nathalia. I can't leave my dad and especially I can't live without you... that's why I decided not to go anymore. My dad and I just visited my granny here in Vegas instead. I'm so sorry; I haven't called you right away. I hope that news about the plane that I'm supposed to take hadn't reached you. I will be home tomorrow afternoon, and I want to see you. Please give back a call after you've received my message. I really am sorry. I love you too, Chris and I'm serious with it. I hope that we could start a new relationship after we had talked. Thank you and I love you so much! See you soon!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Text

Hello Visitors this site includes article

which are not my own

,i have collected through different sources.

If you have any query or suggestionscan

Mail me at:

koyani4@gmail.com (join me on orkut on this id )