TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES

Some peplole never understand.....
Once a lady while having a conversation with her lover asked:
Lady:Why do you like me..?? Why do you love me..??

Man:I can't tell the reason.. But i really like you..
Lady:
Why can't even tell me the reason..
How can you say you like me..??How can you say you love me.??

Man:I really don't know the reason but i can prove that i really love you.
Lady:
Proof! No!! I want you to tell me the reason.. My friend's boyfriend can tell her that why he loves her but not you..!
Man:
Ok..ok..! Erm.. Because you are beautiful,

beacuse your voice is sweet,
because you are caring,

because you are loving,
because you are thoughtful,

because of ur smiles,
because of your every moments,
The Lady felt very satisfied with the Man's answers..

Unfortunately, a few days later,
The lady met with an accident & went to comma..
The guy then placed a letter by her side,with the content as..
"Darling, bcoz of the sweet voice that i love you,
Now can you talk?No! Therefore i cannot love you..
Bcoz of the care & concern that i like you,
Now that you cannot show them, i cannot love you..
Bcoz of ur smile, bcoz of ur every moments that i love you,
Now can u smile..??No! Therefore i cannot love you.

If Love needs a reason like now,
there is no reason for me to love u anymore..
Does love need a reason..????
NO!!! THEREFORE, I STILL LOVE YOU...."

"True Love never dies for it is lust that fades away.
Love bonds for a lifetime but lust just pushes away."
*********
Immature love says "I Love u because i need You."
Mature love says "I need you because i Love You."'
Fate determines who caomes into your life,
Heart determines who stays..'
********
TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES
********
IF THIS TRUE LOVE STORY MADE U LEARN SUMTHING THEN PLS WRITE UR COMMENTS BELOW!!
This LOVE STORY is dedicated 2 my ANGEL.. (future gf)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Text

Hello Visitors this site includes article

which are not my own

,i have collected through different sources.

If you have any query or suggestionscan

Mail me at:

koyani4@gmail.com (join me on orkut on this id )