LOVER MSGES

Love Message From: LOVER



Age & Location: somewhere near death



Love Message To:




The man who will love me forever.



Age & Location: somewhere on this planet.



Your Message:



Hey.I do not know what to say first but before getting to the very point why this, I would like to introduce myself.Hello. My first name starts from the third letter of the English alphabet and ends to/with the 12th. It's one of the precious stones in the world. and it is sparkling.Well, for sure you already had an idea about it:>I'm happy.
so..How are you doing?. I hope you're fine as a clear water running down from a mountain.I hope you're feeling good every second of the day.you know, I'm not sure about why on earth I'm doing this.obviously,people will think I'm gone crazy. but I'm not.I believe, in my heart, you'll take time to read this.I believed it.I knew it.Actually, I'm really glad I'm doing this. so that, when we already met, you'll tell me you had read my letter to you.And that you knew it was me who made it.
Speaking of "meeting each other"..I'm really, really excited of that.I hope you too as well.Now I'm thinking about you. It's weird. but I do.I'm thinking about how we will be meeting each other, thinking about when. where.What would be my attire, and what would be yours.If I look good, so that, you'll feel that it was ME, the woman you are waiting for, to be with you forever.And I'm also thinking about. before getting to know each other, by any chance, have I seen you already?. and vice versa.
By looking at the future, I'm wondering if your family will dislike me. and mine will yours, too.if there will be any one who will object our love?well I hope not.I hope there's no one.
You know.right now, I'm thinking of what would be the things you like to do, food you like to eat, places where you wanna go. the time when you are going to sleep.I'm thinking so much about you.
I had so much to say. but I intend to go straight to the highlight and the purpose of this message.and that is to ask you if, you're willing to give up everything for me? if you will give all just to make me happy? if you're not going to hesitate even a single percent just to die to save me if things go wrong?if you'll feel just a bit happy seeing me with another guy I loved before?
but that's not it. I'm not needing this questions to be answered by you. nor I'm wanting you to.
All I need is that a one, honest answer to a one curious question.
Hey man. I'm not sure what to call you. But I wanted to call you as "the man whom I'll be with forever.",
think of this as if we're in the future...
Do you love me?
for sure, I'll be reasonable enough for asking that question.Because in the future, I know that I love you so much, just enough to show that right now, in the present, I already do.
Hey. you.I'm here waiting for that question to be answered (in the future).
wait for me.
I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Text

Hello Visitors this site includes article

which are not my own

,i have collected through different sources.

If you have any query or suggestionscan

Mail me at:

koyani4@gmail.com (join me on orkut on this id )