Life is not perfect

I was sleeping and my cell starts ringing I try to ignore it but it wouldn’t stop. ‘What?’ I said in an angry and frustrated voice. ‘Wake up! Is eleven you have an appointment for your music video’ it was mom, sometime she can be so pushy even though the appointment wasn’t till 5 in the evening.‘Mom, Is in the evening’ I said frustrated.‘You are getting up RIGHT NOW! You’re a star there are some expectations from you!’ my mom was angrier. Expectations that’s all everyone expect from me, they want me to be this perfect person but they don’t understand that no one is perfect. I love singing but I hate the life I live in especially when I have to meet these weird people and try to keep up with everything. I get up and do breakfast even though I wasn’t hungry I had to eat because if I didn’t my mom would come after me yelling. I decided to give Jeran a call before going out with Ciana, Ciana is my best friend and she is a actor as well. ‘Jeran?’ I said in a confusing voice...after saying hello he didn’t speak. ‘Yeah...?’ he said coldly. ‘Why are you so pissed? What is wrong with you?’ I ask worried.‘Did you read the latest sixen magazines? You’re on the front page see what it says!’ He said hanging up the phone. I was confused, I didn’t hear anything about this and I had no clue what he was talking about but when I found the sixen magazine I was more surprise than anyone.‘The sixteen years old singer Jessica Stut is a rising star but like any other star she was found in a party drunk. As you can see in the picture she is with Justin Azan one of her co singer. It seems like star drinking is becoming more and more popular these days......’ As I continue reading I was surprise by the way they talk about me most of the things were not true...sure I had couple of drink and I was with Justin but we were just having a good time. The article also said that they found me and Justin kissing and making out after the party which is completely wrong. They later claim that I am to get into drugs and alcohol problems real soon. I was more upset than angry. I was used to camera following me and people coming after me but this was wrong and not true at all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Text

Hello Visitors this site includes article

which are not my own

,i have collected through different sources.

If you have any query or suggestionscan

Mail me at:

koyani4@gmail.com (join me on orkut on this id )