THE BEST 50 YEARS OF MY LIFE

When I am in bed and can not sleep I turn to my right and watch you smile in your sleep. You're beautiful when you sleep, you're beautiful in the mornings and you're beautiful through out the day. The more we grow together in our marriage, the more I fall in love with you. As our marriage grows I have also realized how much we have in common.We like watching the same shows, scrubs, house and we both like Disney movies and musicals. We pretty much enjoy the same foods, minus my peas. We both like doing the same things. Hanging out with friends or we both are perfectly content staying home and just relaxing. We both want kids and can't wait to have kids. Your family oriented and so am I. We both put family first.We have now been married longer then we dated and I can't imagine my self with anyone else in this world. Your perfect in every way and don't ever let me tell you are not. I will never hurt you and I will always be there for you. I am truly blessed to have met you and now to be your husband. You know my past and what I have been through, but you still stayed. That‚s means a lot to me and shows me how strong you are. If it was not for you I don't know what I would be doing right now or where I would be. You have saved my life, of that I am sure.You have cured me, just by loving me. If there is anything in this world I can do for you just ask. I can't wait for the next 50 years, well I mean I can but these next 50 years with you will be the best 50 years of my life. I promise to love you as much as I love you now and more in the future. Thank you for your love and thank you for saving my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Text

Hello Visitors this site includes article

which are not my own

,i have collected through different sources.

If you have any query or suggestionscan

Mail me at:

koyani4@gmail.com (join me on orkut on this id )